This week I received more feedback on my blog. As suggested, I added PDF files of my work where applicable. I had thought of doing that previously, actually; however, I wasn’t fully familiar with the site and didn’t know how to do so. I forgot about this fleeting thought until I received Jaiden’s feedback and was inspired to edit my posts and add copies of the files because, as she said, you can instantly lose your work if the Internet goes down. Likewise, I added the full text to articles which I had only linked previously.
In addition to these edits, I did some fine-tuning on my menus and rearranged the order the subheadings appeared in. I organized them according to relevance and use, i.e. how frequently they are posted to.